Stop Data Leaks at the Source
Nearly two thirds of serious data leakage incidents are caused by employees, contractors or visitors – whether through unintentional mistakes or by malicious intent.
With over 66,000 customers who’ve installed DeviceLock on over 4 million computers, DeviceLock Endpoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP) software can protect your valuable data from this serious insider threat for less than you’d probably expect.
About Devicelock Inc.
Established in 1996, DeviceLock is a leading provider of endpoint device/port control and data leak prevention software for business, education and government institutions around the world.
A clear leader in endpoint Data Loss Prevention (DLP) with over 66,000 licensed customers who’ve deployed on over 4 million endpoints (laptops, desktops and servers) DeviceLock enjoys a global customer presence across a wide variety of business types including: banking and finance, medical, pharmaceutical, government and defense, manufacturing, retail and more.
DeviceLock is an international company with personnel in California, Virginia, London, Düsseldorf, Milan and Moscow.
DeviceLock, Inc. is a member of the Microsoft Independent Software Vendor Program (MSDN ISV), the Intel® Software Partner Program, the Fujitsu Siemens Computers Global Alliance, the Sun Developer Connection Program (SDC), and the Citrix Developer Network.
THK Solutions is the exclusive reseller & partner within Pakistan. We provide DeviceLock Sales & Consulting services to clients seeking greater security of their mission critical information.
What DeviceLock Customers Are Saying
Complete End-to-End Data Protection
- Protection against local data leaks from all types of threat vectors
Software only solution
- No additional hardware needed
- DLP agents run on endpoints
- Small footprint, low overhead
- Transparent to end users and apps
- Highly scalable centralized management
- Fully integrated with Microsoft AD Group Policy
- Over 70,000. Unique customers worldwide, 5 million endpoint deployed, largest deployment 71,320 endpoints
- A proven and trusted solution in use of security agencies, London Police and various Multi National Companies.
Comprehensive data leakage protection costs a lot less than you think! For detailed pricing and licensing information, please contact our Infrastructure Applications Sales team via email or by phone via 0800-THKS (within Pakistan) or +92-213-432-7461 (outside of Pakistan).
What is Content-Aware Data Leakage Protection?
Content-aware Data Leakage protection is simply put, the smarter way to lock down your device endpoints, without crippling device functionality. DeviceLock is able to “understand” and “detect” the types, sources and level of privacy associated with data to prevent it being copied, printed, emailed or shared in any unauthorized fashion. Don’t want your staff in anyway copying, printing or sharing customer billing information from the screen on to their devices? DeviceLock is able to detect patterns i.e. SSN, NIC, Credit Card Numbers and prevent them for being misused.
Who is using DeviceLock?
DeviceLock is used by over 65,000 organizations and installed on over 4 million computers worldwide who require a easy to use, deploy and manage data leakage protection suite.
DeviceLock seamlessly integrated with your pre-existing infrastructure investments including Exchange, Active Directory, BitLocker, Citrix, VM Ware and others.
- Agent: Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Server 2003-2012 R2 or Apple OS X 10.6.8/10.7/10.8 (32-bit/64- bit versions); CPU Pentium 4, 64MB RAM, HDD 100MB
- Consoles: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 or Server 2003-2012 R2 (32-bit /64-bit versions); CPU Pentium 4, 2GB RAM, HDD 600MB
- DeviceLock Enterprise Server: Windows Server 2003-2012; 2xCPU Intel Xeon Quad-Core 2.33GHz, RAM 8GB, HDD 800GB if hosting SQL DB; MSEE/MSDE/SQLExpress or MS SQL Server