Project Delivery Solutions
THK Solutions provides a range of flexible project delivery and extended workforce solutions allowing our customers to focus on their core business whilst benefiting from the experience, expertise and practices of our delivery team.
Our Project Management services include:
THK Solutions can provide resources on a flexible basis to optimise your resource base in the face of fluctuating demands.
This saves investment in permanent or long-term contract staff while retaining the comfort of working regularly with the same individuals when demand requires it.
Types of Roles include:
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators / Administrators
- Project Engineers
- Project Directors
- Program Managers/Directors
- Project Management Office Staff
- Business Process Re-engineers
- Change Managers
- ITIL Consultants
For years, organisations have struggled to deliver effective projects on-time and within budget. But with today’s challenges to achieve more with less, organisations have to justify, plan, monitor and control their projects and programs more closely than ever before.
The accidental project manager can be a very expensive way of executing key initiatives. Organisations can no longer count on having the right people with the right experience using the right approach available at all times. In order to stay competitive and effectively deliver on strategy, many organisations work with our resources to act as an external project management partner to offer significant value to their business.
This service places the end-to-end responsibility of running key projects with PM-Partners professionals so you know your project is in safe hands.
We use our consulting expertise along with our practical experience to ensure your project is managed in a structured but efficient manner, optimising your resources, considering complex stakeholder environments and, most importantly, ensuring the entire process is as transparent as possible through a robust system of communication and control.
Project Management is one of our core strengths. Many of our clients choose to focus on their core business by using our THK Solutions to direct, manage, regulate and deliver their project portfolio. We provide a PMO structure and the necessary know-how and manpower to ensure successful delivery of your portfolio. Our Project Delivery Services provide benefits to our clients that can be seen in the image at right.
Successful projects require adaptable techniques combined with the right knowledge and understanding.
THK Solutions specialises in project management, programme management & portfolio management delivery and capability development.
From helping you apply best practice techniques to managing projects on your behalf we work closely with you to help you achieve best results.
With the broadest, most widely accredited range of services in the field we can work alongside you to provide a truly end-to-end service:
- Competency assessment and management of your individual and organisational project management capability to produce a roadmap that gets you where you need to be.
- Development of project and programme management methodologies with integrated and targeted project management training and related courses.
- Provide health checks and capability assessments through our PM Competency Assessment service.
- Assist small businesses with their project management capabilities through our bespoke project management services.
- We can provide your staff with the project management tools to get the job done and guide you through the establishment of a PMO to monitor and track results.
- Project portfolio management to help you maximise return on investment
- Provision of project management resources and management of projects on your behalf leaving you to concentrate on your core business.
- In particular we specialise in ITIL and IT Service Management projects and programmes, leveraging our proven experience to help you achieve success.
Professional development provides project leaders and team members with the skills and knowledge needed to ensure the success of both current projects and future endeavours. Developing their skills and techniques provides staff with the confidence to meet new challenges head on.
Designed by practicing managers from business and technology-based organizations, THK Solutions’ training courses are continuously updated to reflect industry best practices. We offer a variety of introductory and advanced courses; all of which can be tailored to your needs and conveniently delivered on-site or at THK Solutions’ facilities.
For individuals pursuing professional accreditation, THK Solutions’ project management courses follow Project Management Institute PMI® standards and count as Professional Development Units (PDU) towards the PMP® certification or renewal. Our suite of courses covers the entire Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBoK) and is suitable for preparation for the PMP exam.
THK Solutions also facilitates accreditation in the PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) approach to process-based project management, and offers PRINCE2-based courses in preparation for the Practitioner exam.
THK Solutions offers the following professional development services:
- On-site corporate introductory and advanced training courses
- Professional accreditation support
- Project management mentoring
- Public training courses