Microsoft Dynamics AX is an adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that enables midsized to large enterprises to make informed decisions and achieve business goals in one single solution. By centralizing and integrating core business functions, you can eliminate disparate processes and multiple disjointed databases. With Microsoft Dynamics AX, you can be confident your ERP solution will meet the needs of your organization’s employees and the changing demands of your ever evolving industry and customer base.
Microsoft Dynamics® AX has been developed to deliver powerful, agile, easy-to-use solutions that add value across your organization, today and tomorrow.
FIT YOUR BUSINESS PROCESS
Delivers an individualized user experience that allows employees to customize and automate processes based on their own work style.
Improves operational efficiency by automation business-critical operations and adapting to businesses.
Meet the complexities of managing a global organization with a centralized ERP solution that helps standardize processes and gain visibility in your operations, while ensuring compliance with local regulations.
DELIVER THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Respond to and gain insight into changing customer needs. Real-time resporting provides better forecasting while engaging customers on their own terms and in new channels with self service.
GAIN BETTER BUSINESS INSIGHT
Respond quickly to changing market opportunities and deliver real-time business insight to make timely, informed decisions with increased confidence.
DRIVE USER ADOPTION
The easy-to-use solution offers familiar user interface that looks and works like Microsoft office to quickly drive user adoption.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, unlike other ERP systems, manages both the administrative dimension and operational requirements of your business. To accomplish this, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 delivers rich, prebuilt, industry-specific functionality out of the box for vertical industries including Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Service and Public sector. A broad portfolio of specialized vertical solutions means a better fit for the needs of your business with standard functionality and a quicker time to value. Some powerful highlights include:
- Multi-site with global consolidation of chart of accounts, items, vendors and customers.
- Multi-language and multi-currency with localizations for 36 countries.
- More than 30 Role Centers that provide a single landing page for individual activities and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). These Role Centers are easily configurable to accommodate each employee’s specialized role.
- 11 SQL Analytics Server Cubes behind the Role Centers.
- Over 800 out of the box reports, all delivered through SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Rich interoperability with Microsoft business productivity tools including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Business Intelligence fully embedded throughout the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 user experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a set of unified, natural models that let you see, measure and change your business. It is simpler to set up and simpler to change because the software reflects the real world in a natural way. Fundamental elements of the unified, natural models in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 include:
- Flexible business organization modeling, allowing you to capture the physical locations of your business, legal entity structure and business reporting structure.
- People, with separate modeling of the person, their reporting hierarchy and their role.
- Declarative representation of business workflows, policies and dollar limits.
- Unlimited financial dimensions, allowing categorization and analysis of transactions across multiple axes.
- Support for multiple hierarchies – for examples, one based on human resource reporting and another based on legal entity, with the ability to designate one hierarchy for one approval process and another for a different process.
- Managing security based on roles and tasks.
Although Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 has evolved with added, powerful functionality and agility, an intentional commitment to simplicity has been made – simplifying every aspect of the system from installation, deployment, implementation, customizations, user experience and upgrades.
- A familiar interface that is simple to learn and intuitive to use.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 brings the power of software to more users in the business, adding rich functionality for supplier relationship management (SRM) and a rich set of employee self-service functionality for human resource data, procurement and travel expense management.
- Interoperability with Microsoft collaboration technologies from Microsoft SharePoint, Windows Azure and Microsoft Lync – making it simpler to connect employees, customers, suppliers and partners.
- For system administration, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 automates and streamlines applications lifecycle management, removing steps and making the system simpler to deploy, manage and upgrade. This allows for increased value while at the same time providing a low total cost of ownership (TCO).