Automate tracking of IT Help Desk support incidents and requests with an application that end-users will actually use and your staff will embrace, at a price management will accept.
THK Solutions scoured the SharePoint application environment for a partner who can provide a set of mature, true, tried and tested applications that could cater to the immediate needs of enterprise of all size. We believe, we found the perfect application and parter in Crow Canyon and their Service Request application – a powerful, yet simple and efficient, way to automate tracking and management of IT help desk support requests.
High user acceptance
- Easy-to-use, yet full featured, technician interface
- Value-based pricing with high ROI
- Installs in minutes, deploys quickly, and scales to meet the needs of your organization.
- Part of our ITIL solution for small to medium organizations solution.
IT Support Incidents
- Hardware and Software requests
- Configuration change requests
- Password / email requests
- New user setup
- Website change requests
- Client / Customer Support
- Application defect tracking
About CrowCanyon Software
Crow Canyon Software was founded in 1999 with the mission to bring efficient, cost-effective help desk and customer service software to organizations of all types and sizes around the world. Their founders and staff come with extensive experience from many years both as managers and consultants to large and small companies, government, military, and education organizations, as well as non-profits.
CrowCanyon Software based in the San Francisco Bay area, home to Silicon Valley, the world’s leading technology hub and has been a THK Solutions partner since 2013.
True, tried & tested.
Over 2,000 customers use CrowCanyon software everyday to drive better automate their critical business support processes. For a complete list of CrowCanyon Software clients, please click here.
Notable clients around the world include:
Crow Canyon IT Helpdesk Overview
- Leverages functionality
- Integrates so that you can coordinate support resources, schedule appointments and assign tasks.
- Easy to use, install and deploy your IT Help Desk Software, no new software or hardware required!
- New tickets can be captured and processed over any channel (phone, fax, sms etc…)
- Automatic email-to-ticket conversion
- Flexible forms with customizable fields, look and feel
- You control routing, notifications and communication
- Approvals based on category and type of request
- Include existing forms and links to policies
- Access a knowledge base
- View hardware, software, capacity and updates information
- Schedule appointments
- Full reporting works with Excel, Access and other reporting tools
- Full incident tracking, time tracking and tracking by project
- Report on service levels and automatic escalation
- Satisfaction surveys linked to at completion of request